Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BBEST Loves Pets

Do the names, Mister Chippy, Rusty, Noodle, Advo and Diesel sound familiar? I bet they do as those names belong to just a handful of pets belonging to our team members. Sure we talk about our families... I know Ducky has a beautiful new grandson named Gabe. And this past spring Karen's son graduated from medical school. I know Judy' son is engaged and Beth's daughter is going to have her first child this year. But I know much about the furry family members too. We send the best wishes possible when one is sick or injured and our sincerest sympathies when its time to say goodbye to a beloved pet. And thats the way it should be. We are a close team and tell each other everything, right? Okay... not everything. I'll never tell you about the years '87-91. LOL


In honor of our furry pals, let me share a few of my favorite items featuring pets, from some of our bbest members.











This is from the shop of our favorite Scottie lover, Dayna, from Scottieacres.

















This is Smokey Boy from YankeeGirl's shop















Pooch Pizzazz from BagsndmorebyPam


Go ahead say it with me.... Awwwwww!














A little Quiltlet from Artmixter











And a Border Collie window cling from
There are many more to choose from. This is just a sampling. Check for the tags, bbest dog cat, to see some more cuties.

17 comments:

Dayna said...

pets are family members around here. Thanks for including one of our mousepads.
Dayna (mom to 4 scottish terriers)

Pam said...

Awwwww! I love it all! A great post about some of our Bbest furry friends! Thanks for including Daisy in this wonderful post!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

That removed comment was a duplicate of mine, and didn't think you would want to read it twice! But, I didn't want anyone to think it was someone else who changed his/her mind about commenting! Again, I double-love the post!!

Pamela Baker said...

Who could ever resist the cute little faces of a dog or cat. In fact right now my kitty is attempting to help me type. Great drawings all!

Katzie said...

I love my little furry critters that roam around my house like they own it. Great blog.

Jaclyn Gray Designs said...

I love all those pet pictured products....everyone should have a pet, they add such love to our lives!

Yankeegirl said...

Aaaaawwww is right Chauncey!!! Thanks so much for including my little Smokey Boy along with these wonderful tributes to our furry babies!!

Mickey said...

they are great....and although I know these are cats and dogs...don't forget what George Bush once said.... "I believe that man and fish can coexist peacefully."

Zuda Gay Pease said...

We do love our pets....and we DO love to talk!! Wonderful animal items, Chauncey!!

joon said...

Great post, Chaunce! Mister Chippy sends along a big BOW WOW thanks for the mention. Love your artistic choices. Say hello to your Mickey for me. :)

gloria said...

Jazzy and little Belmont the punk, the iguanas, are bobbing their heads and agreeing that all the pets are so cute! Loki, the noble dog, is by my side. Great blogspot!!

Anonymous said...

Chauncey this is great ! It brightened up my day.

Jill said...

Great post!!!

Diane ~ said...

Loved it...for those brief moments I felt like I too had a loveable 4 legged & furry pet ♥ sigh

Jaci said...

Great post, yes, pets are an integral part of our families. Isn't it nice to have a furry welcome, no matter the size, when you get home after a long, cold, hard day?!
ByTheWay

The Filigree Garden said...

Definitely can't leave out the furry members of our families! They are part of the team too.