Monday, July 27, 2009

H is for.....

Today I feel so happy......

I have to confess that I am a naturally positive and enthusiastic person.  I'm probably hell to live with, but eventually I can see the bright side of just about everything!  So today, when I didn't have a lot of time to do a deep thorough search on Etsy, I decided to make it simple and just search for 'Happy'  As usual the lovely Bbest team didn't let me down, and here is what I found.

 
This happy little fellow is very aptly named!  Happy Holstein, by luke18,  is looking for a new home.  She is just perfect for hugging, so would be a delightful gift for any child.  The features are all handstitched with love so no small parts to worry about.
 
These petite, lightweight, blue and black fused glass earrings are from Chauncey.  The chinese symbol for happiness is fused onto the glass and won't rub or wash off.  With sterling silver wires they will complete many outfits. 
Looking for something bright and cheerful?  This fabric postcard certainly fits the bill.  Happy Citrus Abstract is appliqued shapes on a muslin background.  Made by BytheBy it's well worth a second look. 

 
This little bluebird of happiness is by sixsisters.  Six is such a talented painter, and this original watercolour is a good illustration.   All it needs now is the frame and it's ready to hang on your wall.

 
More bright and vibrant colours, this time from joonwalk.  If reading makes you happy Pink Swing will make you ecstatic, and so too will the deal that Joon is offering - check the listing to find out more.
  
Another little bird, but this time a Pendant.  Polymer Clay jewelry by Artsyclay would make a lovely present.  I'm sure you can think of someone that would be really happy to receive this.
  
Another pendant, but this time it's an Abstract Flower.  Chris1 admits that it was hard to achieve this effect, but she has succeeded and it's  a pleasure to look at.  Isn't that blue simply stunning!
  
Do you know someone with a birthday?  It's mine shortly, and I wouldn't say 'no' to receiving this card from bbesigns.  I like the wine quote!  Come to think of it - I like wine, LOL.



16 comments:

Yankeegirl said...

Such a happy feature!! Nicely done and I love your selections!

blazingneedles said...

Your post made me smile!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

What lovely happy selections!! Thank you for your post, Myfanwy!!

Pam said...

What an enjoyable post! I was happy reading it and looking at the wonderful pieces you chose to go along with being happy!

Beth said...

What a happy feature, really enjoyed this and wonderful items.

On a Whimsey said...

Just brought a happy smile to my face! Lovely selections too!

circleinthesand said...

Wow, these are great selections and a wonderful theme to start out the week!!

FabricFascination said...

What a "happy" subject to feature. Very nice selections too.

Anonymous said...

We all need more Happy . Great blog Myfanway and
thanks for including my watercolor.

Chauncey said...

Myfanwy, Who doesn't love happy?? A fun way to start the week. Thanks for having my earrings in the mix.

artsyclay said...

Nice selections to illustrate happy! Thanks for including my little bird pendant.

Jaci said...

I love your picks! The color of Chris' flower is gorgeous, Six's bluebird reminds me of my mom (she loved the bluebird of happiness saying), and the rest - so cute! Thanks for including my postcard - they are so fun to make and they really do go through the mail!
Jaci

Fused Glass said...

Very nice! Thanks for including my work!

BBesigns said...

Nice job Thanks for including my card

Beth Anderson said...

I wouldn't say not to that wonderful birthday card either - I love it.
Thanks for sharing!

Rose said...

So many happy items! Love them all!