Monday, June 14, 2010

Checking Out the “In” Colors!

Sally was running late. I was so excited to tell her about my whirlwind life of the last month. Part of that whirlwind was choosing something to wear for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. But, more about the party later. While shopping in Florida (so our daughter could assure that my outfit was coordinated with her color choices for decorations), I noticed the “in” colors in the department store. Yellow, black, and white stood out, although bright red and bold greens were also plentiful. I always notice the colors that are on display, imagining what I might crochet using those colors and getting it finished fast enough before the season and colors change again! Knowing that my Boomers and Beyond friends always have terrific selections in every color, I just wanted to see what they might have in yellow, black, and white. And Sally could check it out when she gets here.

the creators palette rosewww.thecreatorspalette.etsy.com

swarvoski necklace yellow magdalene jewels

www.magdalenejewels.etsy.com

stitchesbyjulie ladies yellow poncho

www.stitchesbyjulie.etsy.com

six sisters yellow headed blackbird

www.sixsisters.etsy.com

mystic silks yellow scarf w orange

www.mysticsilks.etsy.com

Heronkate Ladybugs and Daffodil

www.heronkate.etsy.com

gliztnglass painted wine glass

www.glitznglass.etsy.com

get lathered yellow soap

www.getlathered.etsy.com

chris 1 sunflower acea

www.chris1.etsy.com

cbbasement Tropical Lights

www.cbbasement.etsy.com

birose very yellow snappie bracelet

attackofthevintage golf clubs

www.attackofthevintage.etsy.com

birose very yellow snappie bracelet

www.birose.etsy.com

zuda gay black flower

www.zudagay.etsy.com

nightskyjewelry

www.nightskyjewelry.etsy.com

jnoriginals

www.jnoriginals.etsy.com

imaginuity black necklace

www.imaginuity.etsy.com

figments Ramon necklace

www.figments.etsy.com

eversodear

www.eversodear.etsy.com

annas jewelry

www.annasjewelry.etsy.com

altheap

www.altheap.etsy.com

sassalynne yarn

www.sassalynne.etsy.com

'pixiemarket

www.pixiemarket.etsy.com

scottieacres

www.scottieacres.etsy.com

pfdoriginalartworks

www.pdforiginalartworks.etsy.com

kittyd

www.kittyd.etsy.com

jills treasure chest votive

www.jillstreasurechest.etsy.com

dreamwhimsey

www.dreamwhimsey.etsy.com

bytheway

www.bytheway.etsy.com

blazing needles mug rug

www.blazingneedles.etsy.com

ajscountrycottage

www.ajscountrycottage.etsy.com

beth peardon products

www.bethpeardonprods.etsy.com

“Beautiful, as always,” I knew that Sally would say.

11 comments:

Tinker Pixie said...

Beautiful, as always :))) Who is Sally?? I love the colors! At least the other brave people are using them :)) Thank you very much for including my very pastel earrings!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post Pam. Loved seeing all of the items
from our team. Thanks for including my aceo.

Pam said...

Tinker Pixie....Sally is my imaginary friend who comes to visit, we have wonderful conversations, sometimes eat goodies, and always find wonderful things in the bbest shops. I build my stories (posts) around her visits. Thanks for asking.

yankeegirl said...

Love the colors and creations, Pam. I just had a sale of 4 items that were in this color scheme too!

BTW...Happy Birthday!!

Beth said...

tons of super items, thanks Pam.

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Wonderful items to get to enjoy! Thank you Pam!! happy birthday. :)

artmixter said...

Gorgeous, especially the yellows, I LOVE the yellows!
It's great to be back with BBEST; and a happy birthday to Pam.

Judi B said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for including my black crocheted "Abby" choker.

Jill said...

I love the Sally posts! It's like reading a little story!! Thank you for including my votive holder with all these lovely choices!!

Fused Glass said...

Great! another one I almost missed! Thanks for including my work!

Pamela Baker said...

Oh so classically Miami Beach - with all the beautiful yellows and blacks - yes, definitely the colors for this summer! Thank you for adding my Sunflower necklace with all these summer beauties!