Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Holidays Are A Comin’. Get Ready!

Oh you say to yourself, “What is she talking about, the holidays aren’t coming for quite a while. Think again my friend. Count em… between 45 and 50 days depending on which holiday you celebrate. Now it’s not that I don’t enjoy this time of year. The lights, the cookies, the music, the cookies, (yeah, I know… so what? cookies are the best) It’s that I’m never “ready”. Last minute shopping can be a drain on both your energy and your wallet, which adds up to be a drain on your sanity. I don’t know about you but I have little to spare in that department. So this year….. shop with your bbest friends.


Need something for Mom? How about this from Libertybelle?





For Dad? Put some hot chocolate it, he'll love it. This is from fehustoneware






Sister? How about these from Nightsky?






Your brother will be happy with this from BethPeardonProds.




Don't forget something for the baby. this is so cute from bagsandmorebyPam





Your bff needs a great gift. Check this out from AltheaP.




So there you have it. Just a few of the great gifts you can get by shopping with bbest members. And... from November 12th through to the 17th.... Many of the bbest shops will be having a sale.

9 comments:

joon said...

Wonderful, Chaunce! Maybe I should start selling cookies, though. :) Thanks for another great blog feature. Everything about you is delightful.

Anonymous said...

Great selections, Chauncey!! You do have a way with words!!

Beth said...

Great article, another reminder that the holidays are right around the corner. Thanks for the Link to my shop.

Precious Quilts said...

Did someone mention chocolate? LOL
Great post with great ideas!

Judy Nolan said...

Love the family/something for everyone theme in your photos!

Asianexpressions said...

So many choices....
Uyen

AltheaP said...

Wow, Chauncey, great blog post. Thanks so much for including my scarf!

Night Sky said...

This is great! I've been so busy I haven't had time to read all the blog posts, but I'm catchint up, now. Thanks you for including my Lemon Twist earrings in this very cool article!!

Kim said...

You chose some really nice pieces!