Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If You're Happy And You Know It......


What makes you happy, what makes you smile? A favorite song, some sunshine, the contented purr of a kitty? How about finishing a piece you’ve been working on and loving it? For most it would be spending time with family and friends or a day working in the garden or laying on a beach. (don’t forget your sunblock!)

Our team has seen its share of bad times but we always bounce back with talk of jiggly thighs or chocolate. (anyone else see the connection there?) MJ and Bethy are expecting new grandsons this fall. Our newest member, Beth Anderson’s son just graduated from college, PQ’s daughter gets married this summer and Barb’s daughter landed a great job with a move to NYC. Yankee and Knotty just got some new canine buddies. Vannie and Sara are getting married in October. How's that for happiness!



Here are just a few of the pieces that the bbest team have listed that make me happy.






BethPeardonProds


joonwalk


One Talking Dog


Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all many happy times! Life is good.




13 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

Lovely post - it is the simple pleasures that are the best! Thank you for reminding us and this moment of renewed happiness!

Anonymous said...

Great blog Chauncey. Love to see all of these great items. Thanks for including Neighgorhood girl.

joon said...

Chaunce, this is so cool. My street name, Alegria, means happiness in Spanish. After that first EO, we knew it was a sign to take this place! But, this is something ~ we just hooked up a wireless router for the computers and needed a name for the network. We always used Chip, but since this is #2 in this locale, we needed another name. We tossed around names for way too long. Evan was turning beet red & smoke was coming out of his ears. I said (exasperated): happiness To my surprise he and Scout were delighted. Done deal. Hooray for cosmic happy waves.

Love your cheery choices and thanks so much for including one of mine.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Beth said...

I'm all happy after reading this.....what a cheery way to start my day.
Thanks for featuring my print.
SMILE

Yankeegirl said...

Happy is good!!!! Beautiful choices to go along with this happy feature!!

On a Whimsey said...

Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift I possess!

Love the post Chaunce!!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great post, Chauncey!!! Ceci has a new furkid too. :) I think fur must contribute to the overall happiness of a lot of us. Just looking at all the great things in your post brings happiness....and chocolate!!!

Chauncey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chauncey said...

Oh I'm a knucklehead... I had to delete my own comment. I can't believe I left out Ceci's new pup. And now more good news for Six's daughter and aj's son. I think we are on an upswing!!

artmixter said...

The cats do it for me... and open studios...and birthday cake...and having my piece featured here...thank you, Chauncey!

Pam said...

I'm clapping my hands over your wonderful post with neat news from team members and beautiful happy art pieces. Very, very nice!!

blazingneedles said...

Wow - we are a happy bunch! Great post!

Judy Nolan said...

Great selections, Chauncey! I like the personal touch you bring to this post.